1. sfwash assumes responsibility for lost or damaged clothing only up to a monetary amount five times our price for cleaning that item. Our maximum liability for any one order is $200.
2. Any clothing that has allegedly been damaged or lost by sfwash must be brought to our attention within two days of the order being dropped off for us to consider giving compensation.
3. Customer is responsible for clearly separating and labeling items to be laundered and items to be dry cleaned
4. sfwash will assume responsibility for damaged items only if caused by our negligence. We will not assume responsibility for worn-out clothing, for items which fade or shrink during washing and drying, or for items given to us which require special care. We will provide special treatment for clothing if requested by a customer and will assume responsibility for damage caused by our not following a customer’s directions, up to the monetary amount listed above. Special-care instructions must be written in a note securely attached to the bag containing the clothing requiring special care. Special care includes, but is not limited to, dry cleaning, drip-drying, drying on low temperature, washing with cold water, and washing on gentle cycle. We are not responsible if a customer leaves an item in his laundry which leaks or otherwise contaminates the laundry (such as lipstick or a pen).
5. While we strive to return orders on time, conditions beyond our control may result in an order being returned late. Thus, we cannot guarantee on-time delivery. We will attempt to contact a customer in a timely fashion if a delay in processing an order occurs.
6. There is a minimum charge, depending on the customer’s level of service. We reserve the right to change our prices without notification.
7. Customer is responsible for the security of laundry placed in a public area for pick-up or delivery. In addition, customer agrees to indemnify sfwash and our officers, agents, employees, and representatives, and assigns harmless from any damages, expenses, and liability including attorney’s fees resulting from the use of our services above the $200 limit explained above. This includes any damages, expenses, and liability including attorney’s fees that result from our being given a key or other access to your home or business for the purpose of picking up and delivering laundry and/or dry cleaning.
8. We will charge a $10 missed pick-up or delivery fee if a customer or his laundry is not available at the agreed-upon time. You may cancel a scheduled pickup or delivery appointment up until 7PM the night before the appointment, otherwise you will be charged this fee.
9. Payment is due upon delivery. Accounts 30 days past due are subject to a 2% per month fee. Accounts 90 days past due will be turned over to a collection agency and will incur an additional 25% fee.
10. These terms and conditions are updated periodically on our website and it is the customer’s responsibility, not that of sfwash, to keep himself apprised of our current terms and conditions. These terms and conditions can and will change without notice.